1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
3. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
4. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
Services are available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old, whether acting on their own behalf or as an authorized employee or representative of a corporation or other business entity. If you do not so qualify, do not attempt to register for or use the Services.
5. USER CONDUCT
By way of example, and without limitation to any of the prohibitions, you must not use the Services:
1. to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other SocialAdr users;
2. to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is infringing, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
3. for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
4. to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any SocialAdr user;
5. to create or submit unwanted email ("Spam") to any other SocialAdr users or any URL;
6. to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
7. to submit stories or comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, sites/blogs repurposing existing stories (source hops), or off-topic content;
8. with the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
9. with the intention of artificially inflating or altering the 'SocialAdr count', blog count, comments, or any other SocialAdr service, including by way of creating separate user accounts for the purpose of artificially altering SocialAdr's services; giving or receiving money or other remuneration in exchange for votes; or participating in any other organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of SocialAdr's services;
10. to advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
11. attempt to impersonate another user or person;
12. sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Site. SocialAdr reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
6. CONTENT SUBMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR INCLUSION ON THE SERVICE
By uploading, submitting or otherwise disclosing or distributing Content for display or inclusion on the Site, you represent and warrant that you own all rights in the Content and you agree that the Content will be subject to the Creative Commons Public Domain License, available at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/publicdomain/. For clarity, the foregoing does not apply to the Content on any external sites to which the Services link.
7. COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS
SocialAdr respects the intellectual property rights of others. It is SocialAdr's policy to respond expeditiously to claims of copyright and other intellectual property rights infringement. SocialAdr will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Copyright Act (Cap 63) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you think any copyright of your material has been infringed, you may send a valid take-down notice (in the form or substantially in accordance with the form prescribed by the Copyright Act) to [email protected]
in accordance with the Copyright Act. Upon receipt of a valid take-down notice, SocialAdr will take reasonable steps to remove or disable access to the material in accordance with the Copyright Act. As soon as the material has been removed or access disabled, SocialAdr will take reasonable steps to notify the person who has posted the material. The Respondent may, within the prescribed time and in accordance with the Act, send a valid counter-notice (in the form prescribed by the Copyright Act) to [email protected]
to restore the material. SocialAdr will then take reasonable steps to restore the material if it is technically and practically feasible to do so unless the copyright owner commences court proceedings to prevent the restoration of the material and SocialAdr is informed of such proceedings.
A valid take-down notice to be sent to SocialAdr shall be signed by the complainant and contain all of the following information :
1. name, address, telephone number, facsimile number (if any) and email address of the complainant;
2. sufficient information to enable SocialAdr to identify the infringing material and its online location;
3. a statement that the complainant requires SocialAdr to remove/disable access to the material;
4. a statement that the complainant, in good faith, believes that the material is an infringing copy;
5. a statement that the information in the take-down notice is accurate;
6. a statement that the complainant is the copyright owner or exclusive licensee or that he is authorised to act on behalf of such owner or exclusive licensee; and
7. agreement that the complainant submits to the jurisdiction of the Minnesota, USA courts.
A valid counter-notice to be sent to SocialAdr shall be signed by the Respondent and must contain all of the following information :
1. name, address, telephone number, facsimile number (if any) and email address of the Respondent;
2. information to enable SocialAdr to identify the material removed or access was disabled and its online location before it was removed or disabled;
3. a statement that the Respondent, in good faith, believes that the material was removed or access was disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification or the material does not infringe copyright in any material;
4. a statement that the information in the counter-notice is accurate; and
5. agreement that the Respondent submits to the jurisdiction of the Minnesota, USA courts.
10. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS
You acknowledge that SocialAdr has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Site or use the Services; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release SocialAdr from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site or the Services. The Site or Services may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. SocialAdr makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site or Services, and SocialAdr will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site or the Services. THE SERVICE, CONTENT, AND SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
The Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because SocialAdr has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that SocialAdr is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that SocialAdr shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL SocialAdr OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION (I) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), OR (II) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) $100.
14. Affiliate Disclaimer
Some of the links associated with this website, either through images, text, audio, or email, are affiliate links. If you purchase products or services through these links then SocialAdr will get paid a commission. The amount of commission varies from product to product.
15. SocialAdr URL Submission Services
- By providing login credentials for your social media accounts on 3rd party sites, you give SocialAdr permission to use your accounts to submit details of other members webpages.
- SocialAdr will not guarantee a 100% delivery rate for any URL submissions from paid or free services.
- If you are found to have been over used or flagged as a spam user as a result of abuse of the submission process, we will terminate your account without prior notice.
- As SocialAdr has no control over the links submitted by you, we will not be held responsible for any damages or copyright issues arising from the use of SocialAdr's submission services. Any links found to be spam will be deleted without prior notice.
- SocialAdr may, at any time, without notice, add or remove 3rd party services from our URL submission list.
- SocialAdr may, at any time, without notice, adjust the value of credits that are earned or spent for a successful submission to any 3rd party service.
- SocialAdr makes no guarantee about search engine ranking or traffic improvements due to using our service. You will not hold SocialAdr responsible for any negative results related to search engine ranking, search engine indexing, sales, opt-ins, traffic, or conversions.
16. SocialAdr Bookmark Standards
SocialAdr does not condone bookmarked content which:
- contains languages other than English (because some of the 3rd party sites will ban accounts that submit non-English content)
- is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter;
- solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming";
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent;
- for band and filmmaker profiles, uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading or deceptive Content intended to draw traffic to the profile.
Users who notice bookmarks violating these standards are encouraged to report them by clicking this icon
in the Share Queue, and they will be removed.
17. Search Engines and Competitors
You represent that you are not, nor are you accessing the site on behalf of, a search engine or a competitor to SocialAdr, LLC, or any affiliates of a search engine or a competitor to SocialAdr, LLC, or any employee, contractor or agent of any of the foregoing entities (collectively, Prohibited Entity). If you have visited or created an account with SocialAdr in the past, and are now or will soon become a Prohibited Entity, you agree that you shall immediately notify us at [email protected]
and shall promptly cease the use of your account, if one exists. WE INTEND TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES AGAINST ANY PROHIBITED ENTITY THAT VIOLATES THE FOREGOING PROVISIONS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER THE LAW.
18. Cancellations & Refunds
It's your responsibility to cancel any payment processor subscriptions you have with SocialAdr, when and if you decide you no longer want to use SocialAdr's service(s). SocialAdr support will provide instructions to do so, and they are also provided in the FAQ
SocialAdr does not provide refunds for unused system credits or services.
19. Payment Processors
You agree to contact SocialAdr support first
if you have any complaints, inquiries, or disputes related to payments, subscriptions, or invoicing. If you initiate a dispute or claim through one of our payment processors, without first contacting SocialAdr support, you give us permission to terminate your SocialAdr account. Note: we've had to add this new Term due to fraudulent usage of PayPal's refund policies.
These Terms have been last updated on March 10, 2013.
These Terms are regularly evolving, as SocialAdr adds more features and processes. It's your responsibility to regularly check back here for any additions or modifications.